As much as I hate ESPN, I still watch it everyday, here’s why I can’t stand it
1) Stuart Scott – The most over-rated analyst in sports history. “He done did the okee doke on that dude.” What does that even mean?
2) The sportscenter touch screen – No analyst knows how to use it, it always freezes and nothing that they write up on the screen is relevant.
3) Skip Bayless – He can’t honestly believe anything that he says.
4) Jay Crawford – See twitter photo.
5) The NBA analysts – Half of them don’t know how to speak and the “experts” are always wrong, Chris Broussard didn’t know where Lebron was going to end up three hours after he announced he was taking his talents to south beach.
6) Trevor Matich – He’s usually on during the end of the week “analyzing” college football. He tried telling the viewers yesterday the reason teams can’t defend Oregon’s offense is because they quickly forget their assignments. You’re right Trevor things that were repped out in practice all week are suddenly forgotten, like teams don’t practice the pace of Oregon.
7) Other Anchors Trying to be like Stuart Scott – Scott alone is awful, don’t try to act like him you sound even worse.
9) Covering stories for 103 consecutive days – Brett Favre, Lebron James, BCS, Randy Moss, Vince Young, etc. etc. The Lakers won the NBA championship and still the only thing ESPN talks about are the Miami Heat.
10) Jim Rome – Thinks he is what makes the sports world turn, his stupid analysts from the show blind date and others, and he actually thinks the people that go on his show like him.
Other reasons; Jamelle Hill, They created a fantasy football analyst Matthew Berry and he’s usually wrong, Every show covers the same thing in a different manner